Skin Care Treatment Cleveland, OH
The Art of Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Institute/ Clinic
Your skin is the reflection of your overall health, exposure to the environment, and natural aging processes. Aging is inevitable, as is exposure to the environment. Fortunately, the effects of these processes on the skin can be minimized and in some cases prevented, by the participation in a conscientious skin care program. With aging and sun exposure, the surface (epidermal layer) of the skin begins to appear drier, thinner. Blotchy, brown areas of hyperpigmentation appear as melanocytes, and are stimulated to over produce melanin (substance that gives the skin color). In the dermis, collagen and elastin fibers, which give the skin its plump youthful look, become thicker, brittle and fragmented. These changes lead to a loss of elasticity, sagging and overall laxity of the skin.
Healthy, radiant skin requires special care. Our medical Esthetician will evaluate your particular skin type and needs and custom design a program of skin treatments and home use of professional facial products that will help to repair and strengthen your skin between professional treatments. Each treatment plan is created on an individual basis after thoroughly examining your skin, lifestyle and goals in order to help you reach your skin’s optimum potential. Your skin will be rejuvenated and stimulated to produce healthier collagen and elastin fibers with a smoother, rejuvenated complexion.
– “Beauty is Ageless”
Susan J. Winney LMA
Medical Esthetician | Certified YUMI Lashes professional
Susan Winney is a licensed advanced medical aesthetician and YUMI Lashes lash lift certified professional. Susan has 30 years in the beauty industry with the last 15 years dedicated to skin care.
Susan is highly trained and skilled in skin care services such as collagen induction therapy (micro needling), microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, peels, customized programs in anti-aging, acne (teen and adult), hyperpigmentation, rosacea, and sensitized skin. Skin Classic Direct High Frequency treatment for the improvement or removal of minor skin irregularities, lymphatic drainage, laser hair removal as well as YUMI Lashes lashes lifts, lash and brow tinting and waxing.
The Aesthetic Services at Dr. Fedele’s practice are to enhance the appearance and health of your skin. Consultations with Susan are always complimentary.
To set up an appointment, please call the office at 216-464-1616 or email Susan directly at [email protected]
- Micro-needling – helps create new collagen to help tighten and smooth the skin.
- Chemical Peels – Repairs and reduce breakouts, controls oil, soften lines, reduces photo damage and provides a more even, smoother skin texture.
- Facials & Treatments – Improves texture and tone, exfoliates and nourishes skin.
- Microdermabrasion – Decreases the appearance of superficial hyper pigmentation, as well as diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and shallow acne scars.
- Cosmeceutical Skin Care – Customized skin care products at physician strength.
- Mineral Cosmetics – Nurturing makeup that covers, corrects and protects.
- Facial Waxing – Minimize hair growth for eyebrows, lip or chin.