Skin Care Treatment Cleveland, OH
The Art of Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Institute/ Clinic
Your skin is the reflection of your overall health, exposure to the environment, and natural aging processes. Aging is inevitable, as is exposure to the environment. Fortunately, the effects of these processes on the skin can be minimized and in some cases prevented, by the participation in a conscientious skin care program. With aging and sun exposure, the surface (epidermal layer) of the skin begins to appear drier, thinner. Blotchy, brown areas of hyperpigmentation appear as melanocytes , and are stimulated to over produce melanin (substance that gives the skin color). In the dermis, collagen and elastin fibers, which give the skin its plump youthful look, become thicker, brittle and fragmented. These changes lead to a loss of elasticity, sagging and overall laxity of the skin.
Healthy, radiant skin requires special care. Our medical Esthetician will evaluate your particular skin type and needs and custom design a program of skin treatments and home use of professional facial products that will help to repair and strengthen your skin between professional treatments. Each treatment plan is created on an individual basis after thoroughly examining your skin, lifestyle and goals in order to help you reach your skin’s optimum potential. Your skin will be rejuvenated and stimulated to produce healthier collagen and elastin fibers with a smoother, rejuvenated complexion.
– “Beauty is Ageless”
Jill A Rosenberg, LME, CHC
Medical Esthetician | Certified Health Coach
Jill is a Licensed Medical Esthetician (Brown Aveda), Professional Makeup-artist, Certified Holistic Health Coach (Integrative School of Nutrition) and lash technician (Xtreme lash).
Her training in artistry comes from years of working amongst the top professionals in the industry during her time at Saks Fifth Ave. In addition to Jill’s extensive professional training in make-up artistry, she is educated and passionate about skin care and wellness. She focuses on a holistic approach, and believes there is an integral relationship between outer beauty and inner wellness; from the things you consume, the environment you live in, internal and external stressors, as well as the physical things we do to our bodies every day. Jill’s continued education in anti-aging and wellness techniques over the past 20 years continues to make her a well sought-after professional in her field. She prides herself on her individually designed treatment programs that provide her patients’ skin the proper care for optimal results.
- Micro-needling – helps create new collagen to help tighten and smooth the skin.
- Chemical Peels – Repairs and reduce breakouts, controls oil, soften lines, reduces photo damage and provides a more even, smoother skin texture.
- Facials & Treatments – Improves texture and tone, exfoliates and nourishes skin.
- Microdermabrasion – Decreases the appearance of superficial hyper pigmentation, as well as diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and shallow acne scars.
- Cosmeceutical Skin Care – Customized skin care products at physician strength.
- Mineral Cosmetics – Nurturing makeup that covers, corrects and protects.
- Facial Waxing – Minimize hair growth for eyebrows, lip or chin.